Arctic Medicine: So freaking annoying!

 

Thursday, April 19, 2007

So freaking annoying!

ROGERS IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING! i was supposed to get my new cellphone (Nokia 5300) today but i learned 3 things about today. 1) it's too foggy here on this iceberg of an island so the UPS plane may not land here today 2) Rogers MAY have accidentally sent me the WRONG phone. i won't know until i open the box.. whenever that will be. i was so excited i was gonna play w the phone while i watch my favourite tv shows tonite (Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, October Road) and have dinner cooked for me. 3) dinner plans were cancelled. GRrrrrrrrrrr.. also, i just spoke to my friend back home in Toronto and she got a sunburn while driving home today. I, on the other hand, got sprayed all over my body.. like i walked through a sprinkler all the way home.. AND, I am STILL wearing my winter jacket. what awesome weather we have here. YAY.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • hay still up and going...
    i had a stoke made my spelling a bit funye..
    but still bloggin
    be good
    D

    By Blogger DelorumRex, at Tue May 08, 09:27:00 PM 2007  

  • hello lily!! can't believe i stumbled into this. been too long since we've caught up wth anything at all! how're you? see u'r still clubbing :p have lots of fun & Gid bless ya. lotsa hugs, LeeSh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jul 12, 06:12:00 AM 2007  

  • Whenever there is time that the things you have in mind were canceled you will really be annoyed...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 11, 05:18:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home