Arctic Medicine: Hat Head

 

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hat Head

when i got in from walking home yesterday night, i looked in the mirror and my whole face was bright red!! i think i got wind-burn. i swear i could hear the wind shake the trees next to my house in the middle of the night.. sounded like i was in the middle of a hurricane or something! no.. i didn't take a picture of that. but anyway, when i got home today, i took off my hat, and it made my hair in the shape of my head! ewww.. so gross..

4 Comments:

  • So did you hair smell like cornbeef hash?

    By Blogger Dangerman, at Mon Jan 23, 11:24:00 PM 2006  

  • i know what u're implying, ken!! so insulting!!! hehe ...considering that your blog is completely about bashing that type! hmph!!

    By Blogger muriel, at Tue Jan 24, 08:14:00 AM 2006  

  • It's not about bashing them... it's a real blog! You obviously have not been reading it :P

    By Blogger Dangerman, at Thu Jan 26, 09:12:00 PM 2006  

  • yes i have.. ok fine. u don't exactly BASH them.. but the fact that your main purpose is to prevent other people from being like them.. says it all! hehe
    hey ken, for some reason ur number isn't on my cell anymore. could u pls email me with the number again? thanks. btw, happy chinese new year!!

    By Blogger muriel, at Mon Jan 30, 08:48:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home